The MX League canceled the Clausura 2020 tournament due to the pandemic and the tournament ended without a champion, as only half of the tournament was played and 77 games were left untathed and many of them, highly anticipated by the hobby, such as the National Classic among America And Chivas.
In addition to the National Classic, the Northern Classic was played, as it was agreed for the 14th round to be played on April 18.
63 regular role-playing matches plus Liguilla, were the matches of which, the Coronavirus has deprived us in this Clausura 2020.
The most attractive matches:
- Blue Cross vs Pumas J12 (April 4)
- Santos vs America J12 (April 5)
- America vs Toluca J13 (April 11)
- Leon vs Blue Cross J13 (April 11)
- Tigers vs Rayados J14 (April 18)
- Chivas vs America J14 (April 19)
- Scratches vs Blue Cross J15 (April 25)
- Pumas vs Chivas J16 (May 3)
- Leon vs Tigers J17 (9 May)